How I can help you
After graduating from college, Matt started at WHPX-TV 26 in New London in 1994, which broadcasts in the Hartford/New Haven/New London designated television market areas, as established by Nielsen Media Research. After a year working as a master control operator, Matt was promoted to Account Executive. He remained in this role until 2000, when he was hired by NBC for the same position. In 2001, he became the National Sales Manager for In-Store Broadcasting Network. In 2002, Matt co-founded National Media Connection (NMC), a full service direct response agency that specializes in producing and airing commercials and infomercials nationally and locally. For the first six months, he worked as a Loan Officer at Access Mortgage until NMC had sufficient clientelle.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Arts and Entertainment
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Health Care and Life Services
Matt graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1994 from Temple University with a degree in Radio, Television and Film Production.